1. Please introduce yourself.
I am Yoko Yamada, a cordinator of music business in Paris. I am working mainly for a Japanese concert promoter called CREATIVEMAN PRODUCTIONS and coordinating concerts of French artists in Japan as well as concerts of Japanese artists in France. I am also supporting license contracts and artist promotion.
2. Would you tell us your concrete business that you have done through TIMM?
The first Europe concert tour of ONE OK ROCK in 2013 and Kyary Pamyu Pamyu's concerts in Europe since 2013. ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION's Europe tour since 2013 and a festival in France "Les Eurockeennes" which THE BAWDIES and Seiho performed in 2015. Many concerts such as CAPSULE, WORLD ORDER, Charisma.com, TEMPURA KIDZ, Cheeky Parade, "Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas" and so on.
3. What are the attractive things of Japanese music market and the artists?
I believe it is the diversity.
4. What do you plan for your business with Japanese music and artists?
I would like to promote unknown artists like hip hop and indie scene to overseas areas since I have not worked those kinds of artists so far.
5. TIMM will take place predominantly Shibuya this year. What do you expect for TIMM this time?
I am lookin forward to watching a lot of great live shows in Shibuya where we can easily visit with convenient transport.